Ungodly Politics

"Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh." - Al Swearingen


Monday, September 09, 2002  

I'd like to take a moment to thank some folks. They've really helped boost my traffic, and, being a new blog, that is very very helpful. They're also great bloggers in their own right.


Kevin over at Lean Left is the one that got me started, so of course he's first up. Jeanne over at Body and Soul has also been a huge help. Scott at The Gamer's Nook has some wonderful stuff, and the fact that he also does games and film offers a nice break from the politics he also does quite well.

I've recently found, thanks to Jeanne, skippy the bush kangaroo, a good blog I'm starting to seriously enjoy. And I've been mentioned at several blogs recently, including The One True b!x and Ted Barlow.

And I'm sure I missed a lot of them, and hope any that I did miss will let me know.






posted by lazarus | 21:49 | |
Comments: Post a Comment
E-Mail
religious, scientific and skeptic links
political blogs and links
archives