Ungodly Politics

"Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh." - Al Swearingen


Sunday, November 17, 2002  

Okay, more update. I didn't ever intend for this to get personal, but here goes: I've had some serious issues with my ex-wife over my daughter, and have been seriously distracted with this. I'm contemplating a custody suit, and the ex is fighting back, of course. And she's playing dirty.

So I guess I'm going to have to go on hiatus for a while. Hopefully things'll be back to normal soon, and I'll make as big a splash as possible when I start up again. Thanks to all who have regularly read and checked in, and especially thanks to those who have linked to me. I'll be back.

Lazarus

posted by lazarus | 19:46 | |
Comments: Post a Comment
E-Mail
religious, scientific and skeptic links
political blogs and links
archives