Ungodly Politics

"Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh." - Al Swearingen


Monday, May 10, 2004  

I do not know why I am shocked by this as I knew that this administration would stay true to form and use "The War on Terror" for political gain. I guess I just have a standard a decency my consious will not let me go below.

From Josh


Just to pass on some added information, about which we'll be saying more. There is chatter in Pakistani intelligence circles that the US has let the Pakistanis know that the optimal time for bagging 'high value' al Qaida suspects in the untamed Afghan-Pakistani border lands is the last ten days of July, 2004.

As an optomist I hope John Kerry makes something of this. I doubt it, but I can hope.

posted by RogueTrooper | 11:16 | |
Comments: Post a Comment
E-Mail
religious, scientific and skeptic links
political blogs and links
archives