Ungodly Politics

"Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh." - Al Swearingen


Monday, June 21, 2004  

The Gadflyer: Political Aims by Amy Elizabeth Sullivan
The Mighty Power of Prayer...


Some of these are so priceless I couldn't even make them up if I tried.

Last night I hung out with some former Daschle office friends who are heading up the office of newly elected Congresswoman Stephanie Herseth and -- knowing of my interest in all things related to religion and politics -- they told me about their new governor's strategy for dealing with the drought that plagued South Dakota this past spring. Republican Governor Mike Rounds put together a task force to deal with drought-related problems, tasked state agencies to develop solutions, and proclaimed a state-wide day of prayer for rain.

Makes you wonder ;)

posted by RogueTrooper | 03:52 | |
Comments: Post a Comment
E-Mail
religious, scientific and skeptic links
political blogs and links
archives