Ungodly Politics

"Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh." - Al Swearingen


Monday, July 12, 2004  

I need to work on this some more, but I think I've got a new meme that could seriously affect this election, especially if Kerry and Edwards (and Clark, and Dean, et al.) start to use it.

Bush tries to position himself as a "War President."

Well, let's instead call him what he is: The Terror President.

If we push that hard enough, what could happen is that people start to associate all these meaningless terror warnings with the Bush presidency.

Has he really made this country safer? He's definitely made us more afraid. And I don't want my President to make me afraid. Neither should anyone else.

Bush. The Terror President.

posted by lazarus | 03:59 | |
Comments: Post a Comment
E-Mail
religious, scientific and skeptic links
political blogs and links
archives