Ungodly Politics

"Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh." - Al Swearingen


Sunday, August 29, 2004  

Vanity post: Today was my birthday. I've had a blast. My mom came out to visit (haven't seen her in over a year), and she brought be the best present ever: two slabs of ribs (and a jar of sauce) from Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa (actually, the Montgomery branch). I remember eating these back in Tuscaloosa when I "attended" the University for a year. Still the best ribs I've ever had.

"Aint Nothing Like'em Nowhere!"

I've also gotten another Survivor buff (bringing me up to 7), and electric pepper mill, and various other sundries.

It's been a good weekend. Hopefully, this means this is going to be a good year. Y'all do me a favour and help me vote Bush okay, though, okay? :->

posted by lazarus | 02:54 | |
Comments: Post a Comment
E-Mail
religious, scientific and skeptic links
political blogs and links
archives